Microsoft is one of the biggest and most popular software company. that have always offered the best products and services to their customers all over the world. With its products, Microsoft offers various great features as well to maximize the experience of its users. A few years back, the company made a change in its policy. Products of Microsoft have restricted the users from transferring Microsoft Office from one computer system to another. But, after some time, the company realized the Influence of this action, and finally, they changed that policy by allowing the users of Microsoft Office to transfer Microsoft licenses from one computer to another. now the users can transfer Microsoft Office from one computer to another. Nowadays, we all use multiple devices. And we need more accessibility with all the applications that we use.
Some of the users of Microsoft Office don’t know about the procedure of transferring the licenses from one device to another device. If you are also one of those users. And you want to know the way How to do this? Transferring the Microsoft Office license from one Windows computer to another is very easy. Anyone can do it swiftly. So, here we have mentioned the procedure to attain this task. To know about the method, you have to read the full article.
Here are The Methods To Transfer Microsoft Office License
Here is the best way that will help you to transfer your Microsoft Office license. And the procedure includes some easy steps to follow. Before transferring your Microsoft Office license, you need to deactivate the software from your ongoing device. Here are some steps, how it works.
- Turn on your Windows computer from which you want to transfer the license to another device and log in to your Microsoft account by entering the Microsoft Id And password.
- Now, Go to the “My Account” section and click on the “Install” button.
- After this, select the option of “Deactivate Install” and confirm the step. And now, the Microsoft Office will be deactivated from the ongoing computer system.
- Click on the “Control Panel” and then go to the “Programs and Features” and uninstall the Microsoft Office from your computer system.
- Then, open the web browser on your new computer system and sign in to your Microsoft account with an Id and password.
- Now, select the option of the “My Account” and then click on the “Install” button. And, your computer will automatically download new the file. You need to open that downloaded file to complete the installation process and go through the instructions for the installation of Microsoft office.
By following these steps, you can transfer your Microsoft Office license from one computer system to another. This is the easiest way to execute this task. And these steps are enough to transfer a Microsoft office license to Another device.
Microsoft Office experts have been working in the technical industry since 2002. And technical experts have written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.